This is lots of fun to make and even the kids loved it! Hot tip - keep it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Prep: 50 mins | Serves: 10-12
What you will need:
- 4x Tubs of cream cheese
- 200g Salami, finely chopped
- A handful of sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1x bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Garlic salt
- 1x Cup sundried tomatoes
- 1x Jar kalamata olives
- 1x Jar Green stuffed olives
- Crackers of your choice
- 1x Pack prosciutto
- 1x Handful of rosemary sprigs
- Add all of the dip ingredients into a large bowl and stir until mixed together
- Pour the dip onto some glad wrap and shape it into a Christmas tree (hot tip - put another layer of glad wrap over the top of it to help shape it and keep things nice and clean). Once you get your desired shape, pop it into the fridge for 30 mins or so to set
- When ready, carefully peel back the glad wrap and move your ‘tree’ on to a serving platter and use a spatula to smooth out the edges
- Using the both types of olives as ‘baubles’ push them in to cover the entire tree
- Add in some rosemary leaves sparingly to give it some more colour - and it smells amazing!
- Gently fold and place the prosciutto around the bottom of the tree, alternating with crackers
- What is a Christmas tree without a star on top? Grab a star ornament and place it on the top of the tree and voila - serve and enjoy!