Whipped Brie with chilli honey and toasted almonds. Hands down the most tasty starter I’ve cooked on my page! I literally could not stop eating this 🤣 This is perfect for entertaining or even just eating on your own 🙊
Prep: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 10
What you will need:
- 2 x Brie wheels (rind removed)
- 3 tbsp honey with chilli flakes melted over the stove
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp butter
- lemon (zest)
- flaky salt
- Cut the rind off the wheels of brie and whip using a hand beater until it is soft and fluffy
- Melt down the butter over medium heat and add the sliced almonds until golden, add salt to taste
- Grab another small pot and heat up the honey and add some chilli flakes in to it, pop it aside and allow to cool
- Spread the cheese over a serving plate, sprinkle some lemon rind over the whipped brie, drizzle some chilli honey and add the toasted almond flakes
- Spread it over some sourdough - or any kind of carb and enjoy!
Carbs, sweetness, cheese & chilli - everything I love on one plate!