Pair this side with your favourite protein and you won’t regret it!
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 12 mins | Serves: 2-4
What you will need:
- 1x Bunch asparagus
- 1x Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2x Cloves minced garlic
- ½ Cup parmesan cheese
- A handful of basil leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 220°C and line a baking tray with some baking paper
- Arrange the asparagus stalks on the baking tray and drizzle with EVOO, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss until coated evenly. Set aside
- Add your tomatoes and garlic to a bowl, drizzle with EVOO, sprinkle with salt and pepper and again toss them until coated evenly
- Sprinkle a layer of parmesan over the top of the asparagus stalks and then spoon the tomato mixture over the top of the cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the asparagus and tomatoes are tender
- Drizzle some balsamic glaze over the top and sprinkle some basil leaves
- Serve and enjoy!
Credit to @kalefornia_kravings for this delicious recipe.