You guys have to try this mini lasagne in a loaf pan. Here we tried the zucchini, prosciutto and mozzarella and I can’t explain how amazing it was. Why have I never thought of this (aka why hasn’t this been served to me on earlier on Tik Tok)
Prep: 10 mins | Cook time: 40 mins | Serves: 4
What you will need:
- 2 medium zucchinis
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- A sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C and lightly spray a loaf pan with olive oil.
- Slice your zucchini lengthwise (even better when done with a mandoline or peeler!)
- Pour the breadcrumbs on to a flat plate and dip your zucchini strips in the breadcrumbs to add a thin coating to them and then layer them in to the pan
- Next you are going to top the zucchini strips with some shredded mozzarella (the more the better!) followed by a layer of prosciutto, crinkling it as you go
- Keep layering some more zucchini, shredded mozzarella and prosciutto and topping it with the last layer of zucchini strips, shredded mozzarella, some breadcrumbs and chilli flakes if you like a little heat!
- Drizzle a little truffle oil over the top and pop it in the oven for 25 minutes
- Voila - it’s delicious!!