Sushi in an ice cube tray….yes you are seeing this right! I did half tuna and half chicken schnitty and they were delish. Really fun for the kids to get involved in too.
Prep: 10 mins | Serves: 4
What you will need:
- Ice cube tray
- Glad wrap
- Sliced avocado in small pieces
- Sliced half moon cucumber
- Pre-made rice
- Seaweed strips
- Protein of your choice (I am using tuna and chicken schnitty for this batch)
- Line some glad wrap over your ice cube and gently poke it down into the holes of the tray
- Add in your protein of choice first and then top with avocado pieces, cucumber slices, press in the rice and then finish up with a seaweed strip
- Flip the ice cube tray over on a board or plate and gently peel back the glad wrap
- Voila - easy peasy homemade sushi 🍣
Credit to @kat_clark_for this idea!