The quickest dinner I’ve made (aside from 2 min noodles) and it’s a family favourite. Best part about this recipe is you can add your fav protein and veggies from your fridge and can work as a side or as a main.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 4
What you will need:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of frozen peas and corn
- 1 Bag of 90 sec rice
- A handful of spring onion
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- A sprinkle of black sesame oil
- Start by scrambling the 2 eggs and set aside
- Heat up a drizzle of olive oil in a pan and fry up the bacon to your liking, set bacon aside while retaining the oil and bacon fat in the pan
- Heat up the bag of rice in the microwave as per instructions and then transfer to the pan
- Add in the scrambled egg, bacon, peas and corn, spring onions and the soy sauce and stir to combine
- Add a few drops of the sesame oil and stir through for approx 5 mins
- Viola it's done! Serve and enjoy.