A tiny bit more effort with the “frosèing’ but trust me it is worth it. Picture sipping this on a hot summer day. Also fun fact it doesn’t completely freeze. I left it over night and it was like a slushie which made for super early scooping.
What you will need:
- A bottle of rosé
- 250g Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp water
- Soda water
- A handful of ice
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup sugar
- A handful of mint, chopped
- Add the sugar and water into a pot and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Place the syrup into the fridge or freezer to cool down
- Add the strawberries and water to your food processor/blender and blitz until smooth. Pour through a strainer into a cup and set aside
- Pour the cooled sugar syrup, strawberry mixture and rosè into a large container and pop it into the freezer and allow to freeze overnight
- Add a handful of ice to your glasses, fill the glass 1/4 of the way with soda water and then spoon in the froze mixture
- Add some mint to the glass and a strawberry to garnish
- Serve and enjoy!