Snickers Martini - where have you been all my life?! By far the easiest and most delicious to date.
What you will need:
- 1/2 Cup of cream
- 1/2 Cup of chocolate Baileys
- 2 Tbsp of butterscotch schnapps
- A handful of ice
- Caramel syrup to rim the glass
- Roasted cashew nuts, chopped up finely or blitzed
- A mini snickers bar, chopped to bite sized pieces and placed on a skewer
- Start by rimming the glass with the caramel syrup, roll it through the chopped cashew nuts
- Add the cream, baileys, butterscotch schnapps ice to your cocktail shaker and give it a good shake and then pour into the glasses
- Add the snickers skewer to the glass to garnish
- Serve and enjoy!