This one is not for the faint hearted - it is strong, but it is also delicious!
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 x 180g blocks of Cadbury Caramilk chocolate
- 2/3 Cup pure cream
- 1/3 Cup of Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- A handful of ice
- 2 rows of Cadbury caramilk chocolate, melted
- 1 row of Cadbury caramilk chocolate
- Start by adding the chocolate and pure cream to a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave at 15 sec intervals for approx 50 seconds, then stir through to remove the lumps
- Rim your glasses with some melted chocolate and set aside
- Add the vodka, baileys, ice and melted chocolate to your cocktail shaker and shake it up
- Pour it into your glasses
- Grate some extra chocolate on top to garnish
- Serve and enjoy!