Why you need this seasons IT bag – The Saddle Bag
There is no denying that the Saddle Bag is the IT bag of the season. The thing I love most about this style of bag is it’s versatility. With so many available options, you can gather a nice collection of colours and styles to inject your wardrobe.
Here are some reasons you need to add a Saddle Bag to your wardrobe pronto:
1. Most saddle bags are on the small side, so you only carry with you what you absolutely need. No more lugging around the kitchen sink on your shoulder!
2. They are versatile. Wear them with jeans and a tee, a power suit or frock it up for a night out. The world is your oyster with this bag.
3. They are so easy to wear! Literally throw it over your head and shoulders and you are away. Adjust the straps to wear it high around your waist or low to sit on your hips.
4. If you don’t want to carry the bag around your shoulder, tuck the strap into the bag and hold it like as you would a clutch.
5. This bag is for everyone. No matter what personal style, age or budget this is a bag anyone can own.
Saddle up and shop all the looks below!
B O H O B A B Y
B E R R Y B A B Y
N E C K T I E / Natalie Chapman
B L A C K & G O L D B A B Y
B A G / WWW.NEXT.COM.AU
Post sponsored by NEXT. Free Delivery in 3-5 working days for standard orders over $35.00.
Tags: amber sceats, American Apparel, ASOS, bag, Bags, Blogger, country road, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, IT bag, IT bags, Kurt Geiger, Michael Kors, natalie chapman, next, next clothing, OPI, saddle bag, saddle bags, Shoes, Spring, spring fashion, Style, Style Blog, style blogger, Stylist, Summer, Topshop, Windsor Smith