Want to WIN $1000 to spend at next.com.au? Here's your chance!
I do love a give away – it makes me feel a little like Oprah, and if you can feel a little like Oprah at any point of your life, I say take the chance and go for it! Thanks to next you have the chance to win a gift voucher worth $1000 to spend on their site. You can choose to spend it on anything on the site – kids clothes, your better half or you could just go ahead and spoil yourself and splurge the whole thing on yourself! Consider it a late Christmas pressie!
It’s really simple to win. If you haven’t already, sign up to my blog (you can do that on the homepage) and tell me why you should win this prize in the comment box via the blog or Facebook. Done – good luck! Starts now and the winner will be announced February 3rd.
With all that said, let me tantalise you with some of the cutie pie stuff you can get from next. This is the kids clothes edition so, if you are a mum, dad, aunty, uncle or know any child whatsoever, be prepared to SHOP UP A STORM right now. It’s the best. I have tried and tested many styles and they wash well, play well and last for ages. You can check out my little angel Hudson in some of his threads below – just keep scrolling.
Enjoy and don’t forget to enter the competition to win $1000 gift voucher!
Denim Shirt / Jacket / Camo Shorts / Chino’s / Hat / Crew Neck Jumper / Cracked Print Tee / White Shorts / Car Tee / Green Shorts / Gingham Shirt / Jeans with Braces
Strawberry Tee / Overalls / Trainers / Grey Jumper / Headband / Denim Skirt / Denim Dress / Printed Denim Dress / Flower Tee / Suede Skirt / Sandals / Jumpsuit / Bag / Wake Up Tee / Green Shirt / Jeans
Here’s how Hudson is rocking some next threads!
Overalls / Tee / Denim Shirt
Post sponsored by NEXT. Free Delivery in 3-5 working days for standard orders over $35.00.
Terms and Conditions for Entry to the next competition
- This giveaway is open to residents of the Australia only, except employees of Next Group plc (including Directory, Store and Head Office staff) and Torstar Communications their families, or any other company professionally associated with the competition.
- It is a condition of entry to the giveaway that these rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3.1. To enter the competition entrants must subscribe to julessebastian.com if they have not done so already and leave a comment 25 words or less in the comment box via julessebastian.com or facebook. The comment should include why they think they should win. The entry period begins at 8am 21st January 2016 and concludes at 8am 3rd February 2016. Only those entries received by Next within the designated entry period will be considered. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described in these Terms and Conditions is void. Entry must be made by one individual Entrant; no group or organisation entries.
3.2. There will be 1 winner who will win a $1000 gift voucher to spend at next.com.au Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives are available. Next reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Next or its agent no later than 28 days after the prize draw has been made by Next and are subject to stock availability and substitutes may be given. All items must be Next-brand only.
3.3 The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received within the entry period. The winner will be announced via email by 3rd of February 2016.
- Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Next is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Next reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Next Retail will not share your information with companies outside of the group for marketing purposes.
- Entries that are found to contravene these terms and conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of the Giveaway. In the event that the entry of a finalist or winner being declared null and void, an alternative Finalist or winner will be selected.
- 7. The winner is required to confirm acceptance of the prize and their postal address to the Promoter by 5pm 10th February 2016. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize or does not comply with these conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random.
- We reserve the right to apply the value of the prize to any outstanding account(s) of Next Group Companies.
- Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Next and accordingly Next may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the giveaway and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
The Promoter is Next Retail Ltd, registered office Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester,LE19 4AT. Registered No. 4521150
Tags: $1000 to spend, Blog, Blogger, child clothing, Clothing, Competition, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, Fashion Stylist, kid style, kids clothes, kids clothing, kids fashion, next, next fashion, next.com.au, next.com.au fashion, Style, Styling, Win